Westminster National COVID 19 Update
Governor Hogan Just Announced That Play Can Begin Again on May 7th
Great News! Governor Larry Hogan is allowing golf courses statewide to open ahead of state one of the Maryland Strong Roadmap to Recover Plan.
During this phase it will be necessary to take precautions to promote social distancing and to prevent large indoor gatherings.
- If you plan to play PLEASE MAKE A TEE TIME we will be limiting the number of people allowed in the clubhouse so we can follow the social distancing guidlines
- One Rider per cart, Except for family members who live together and anyone that rides to the course in the same vehicle.
- Social distancing required
- Flags left in, cups modified to avoid reaching in, no rakes, water coolers, ball washers etc.
- Carts will be disinfected between uses
- Food and beverage is to-go only.
- Would prefer credit cards for payments
Westminster National Golf Course is an 18 hole daily fee golf course surround by the beautiful farmland and rolling hills Carroll County Maryland. The golf course is conveniently located minutes from downtown Westminster and a short ten minutes from Littlestown, Pa. Also less than an hour drive from Baltimore, Hanover Pa, & Gettysburg PA. Westminster National Golf Course is a par 71 course and 5900 yards in length. The course has several amenities to offer its customers including a driving range, two practice greens, snack bar, full stocked proshop, golf lessons, and a banquet room for golf tournaments or any special occasion. Along with its friendly staff Westminster National Golf Course is said to be the best valued golf course and the best maintained golf course in Carroll County.
Westminster National is a family run business and is a sister course to three other fine courses in the Mid Atlantic area.